Private Money Lenders for Residential Real Estate
Residents, investors, lenders, and borrowers involved in the Californian lifestyle complement it as being exceptional in every way. Singled out for special mention is the diverse real estatespectrum that includes industrial, commercial, mixed-use and residential property markets. These sectors have shown marked appreciation over the last 7 years.
As far back as 2006 (i.e. 13 years of business) PB Financial Group has completed over 2,200 closed hard money loan deals culminating in an aggregate $200 million funding value. We have become an essential adjunct to the activities of motivated investors seeking out the best property options in the state’s cities, towns, and country areas.
PB as a Hard Money Lender to Californian Residents and Investors has Carved out The Best Possible Financing Routes Imaginable
- PB is in front of competitors almost every time based only on its policy of full transparency. The small print practically becomes an insignificant client consideration as we go about addressing all contingencies and potential surprises as a matter of priority.
- Middlemen do not have a place in the PB Financial approval process. As hard money lenders working with private loans we make all our own decisions, dispensing also with the drag effect of approval committees. PB management, actively involved in every deal, provides approval within the first 24 hours. Cash into the property-owning entity close to 5 days afterward follows this. Our turn-times in the industry are groundbreaking in terms of speed and moving through the process seamlessly.
- Once a client engages us, all the advantages mentioned above kick in, but the best is still to come. Low-interest rates and the negotiation of easy redemption terms feature prominently in all our contracts.
- Loan-to-Value of 70% (LTV) on most of our financing (going as high as 80% on purchases) rounds off the attraction that keeps our borrowers coming back. And if you want to get into refinancing and cash outs, 60 – 65% LTV is doable.
- We invite clients to connect with us personally to make your property visions come true. Arrange for your partnership, trust, corporation, LLC, Delaware Corporation, estate, or foreign national entity to be our next hard money borrower in any Californian city.
- Yelp and Google show PB 5-star client reviews coming through every month based on consistent success for a diverse real estate base. It also reflects that each and every client, for closed deals ranging from $50,000 – $5 million, enjoyed equal PB VIP attention.
PB Financial Group – California’s Direct Hard Money Lender with a Difference
PB is ready to take on any case includingfix-and-flips, distressed property, probate financing, estates & trust funding, apartment building (rental) projects – and more. We are competent in all aspects of these specialties and can assume first and second positions wherever necessary to get deals closed. Owner-occupied or non-owner-occupied properties align easily with our capabilities and facilitation.
Refinancing and Bridge Loans with Hard Money in California
Mortgages reaching maturity are often saddled with closing balloon payments that thrust borrowers into untenable situations. Moreover, many asset-backed loan applications go into a freeze when renovations or build-outs are implemented, thus disruptingessential revenue streams. On a different level, rising interest rates are driving some mortgages into default or close to default. Traditional lenders generally are at sixes and sevens in resolving these numerous tricky situations. Delays and hesitancy make matters far worse for the borrowers. PB steps into the breach to fight for clients on the horns of these dilemmas with refinancing options like a bridge loan. The latter, or conduit loan as it is sometimes known, assists clients to move from one permanent funding to another without creating extra pressure. It’s a growing aspect of our business, much appreciated by clients throughout California.
PB’s Hard Money Lending is Applicable to all Kinds of Property Investing Scenarios.
One scenario that doesn’t get nearly enough attention is cash outs – favored by real estate owners that have accumulated capital appreciation over time. It’s a fact that many investors are keen to get a payout in hard cash for reinvestment in another property, or just to stash away liquid resources for a rainy day. PB has implemented cash outs on multi-family complexes, office buildings, retail, self-storage, warehouses, and mix-used lands – with no limits at up to 65% LTV.
Bridge Financing is a Growing Hard Money Lending Option
Bridge lending has enjoyed resurgence in the last few years for all the reasons given above. We know how to structure these arrangements for practically any conceivable situation where a permanent loan is not the immediate answer. Local banks have opened the refinancing opportunity for competent hard money lenders to meet this big demand. Their complacency in rising to the occasion has created a viable activity that today is our bread and butter.
YELP LOVES US
I was in need of a hard money loan, which I never needed before. PB looked at my... read more
Pouyan and Peyman are excellent loan lenders. They are very helpful and give you fast loans! I have... read more
Very professional and friendly staff did my cash out loan was very quickly done and I am very... read more
I have done several transactions with this company and have had a great experience. The are very fast... read more
If you are looking for a company that can get the job done, call them. PB Financial... read more
My experience with PB Financial was extremely good. They were highly professional, efficient, responsive and offered very... read more
I am a CEO of a company that is in the beauty industry and has BOOMED within the... read more